The Type of Data We Collect
We collect the following type of data from you:
- Basic account information like display name, username, password, email address, and phone number.
- Public information like your time zone, language, location, etc.
- Contact information like phone number and email address. You can control the settings for receiving notifications on your phone number and email address. We also use your contact information to send you information about our services. Your contact information will also be used for marketing to you based on your country’s laws.
- Payment information like credit card or debit card number, expiry details, CVV, and billing address.
- Log data including information like your IP address, browser type, operating system, pages visited, location, device information, etc. The log data helps us to design customized services for you meeting your needs.
How You Control the Data
- You can access or modify your personal data provided to us.
- You have the complete right for deletion or deactivation of your account. When your account is deactivated, your display information, username, public profile, etc. will no longer be visible on our social media network. You can restore your account within 30 days of deactivation if it was wrongfully or accidentally deactivated.
- You can object or withdraw your consent provided to us earlier at any time.
- We provide you the ease of downloading your personal information which you share with us.
Children and Data Collection
Our services are not meant for children. You will be unable to use our services if you are below 16 years of age. We don’t collect personal data for children knowingly. If it comes to our attention that personal information of a child below 16 years has been received by us inadvertently, then we immediately delete such information. You should be at least 16 years and above for providing informed consent to us for using our services.
We implement the latest security features for safeguarding your personal information. Our systems are regularly monitored for any potential vulnerabilities and threats. However, we cannot warrant the security of any information which you share with us. There is no guarantee that the data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.